Saturday 2 February 2013

Day Fifty Eight - 10 days to go

I've had my meds for today, so technically, 9 days to go. Blimey. Nearly there.

It's been an odd few days. I've really been knocked sideways again with the chemo, and haven't had any energy to do stuff that I was hoping to be getting into again. Never mind going on the rollers again, I'm struggling to get up the stairs. I took the dogs for a walk on Friday, and I walked about a mile in an hour. Luckily they like that as it gives them chance to have a good root around. I was wasted when I got back.

I'm not bothered though, everyday is different and I've learnt to take each day as it comes. Sometimes that means cancelling plans, sometimes I can do stuff.

I'm making an effort at the moment to stay hydrated. I've noticed my pee getting stronger and stronger, so to counter that, and help out my kidneys, I'm drinking like a fish, to the point where I'm not drinking any hot drinks now, just juice. Which means I'm going to the toilet more, which is sometimes a struggle getting upstairs, which means I'm out of breath when I get there. Oh sod it! Yes, I'm sitting on the toilet to pee! :)
I feel no shame :)

I'm looking forward to the Polocini hill climb tomorrow, wish I was riding it, but realistically no where near fit enough to do such a thing. So I'll turn up to watch and photograph, if I feel ok.

Good night xx

No comments:

Post a Comment