Monday 11 February 2013

Day Sixty Seven - Final Day

And here they are:


My final chemo tablets. All done. Thank god for that.
It was also my last day of relaxation and foot massage at the Beechwood today. That place is brilliant. If you ever get cancer, get booked in asap.

Now all I've got to do is recover from the chemo and get some energy back. It'll be great getting up in the morning and not having to take any meds, and likewise, not having to do the same after dinner in the evening.

I'm booked in on Wednesday for my ct scan, so fingers crossed for then. I'll let you all know how I get on as soon as I've got some results.

For now, the daily updates cease, and I'll go back to blogging when something cancer related happens to me.

Thanks for all your support over the last few months. See you soon xx

1 comment: