Wednesday 8 May 2013

Day Three - Surgeon appointment

So far this course of chemo is not going so well. I'm unable to take the tablets out of the blister packs at the moment without feeling sick and starting to gag. Joh kindly prepares my tablets for me in that case and it's just down to me to swallow them without bringing them back up.

Hopefully that'll settle down as my body and mind get used to taking them all over again.

In the meantime, I was at Stepping Hill today to see Dr Ducadt who performed my surgery. Just a checkup. All's well and he's happy with my recovery so far. That's good news.

After that, I popped over to see Stacey, who looks like she's about to pop. Between the pair of us, struggling with our stomach pains, we looked a right sight :) Take care Stacey, nearly there x

Home and to bed this afternoon. Joh did tea, kids tidied up.

Short and sweet x

No comments:

Post a Comment